Posts Tagged 'terminology'

Lawyers, Solicitors, Barristers… What’s the difference?

Having trouble finding the right legal representative to help you in Queensland? You’re not alone. Do you need a lawyer, a barrister, a solicitor? What’s the difference? All this legal terminology can be confusing and even understanding the different types of legal roles can be tough.

There are many differences between the different types of legal roles, and here we explain to help you understand how and why various particular types of legal professionals may be involved in your personal injury ...

Continue Reading →