We beat all competitor’s quotes by 10%
- Fixed Price + Disbursements at Cost
- Disbursements are primarily made up of property searches. Minimum searches cost around $300-400 depending on the location of the property.
Our calculator will provide an accurate fixed fee conveyancing estimate which includes:
- Our legal fees
- Relevant search fees (expenses – charged at cost)
- Government Charges & Stamp Duty – depending on your personal circumstances
Our Quote Calculator is currently offline due to maintenance.
Our quote generator is fully comprehensive and includes stamp duty and other government fees, but the following links will help you determine added costs of your new purchase no matter which conveyancer you use:
Outside of Queensland?
Try our National Stamp Duty Calculator
Questions & Answers
ROCHE Legal is about quality at an affordable and reasonable fixed price so that you get what you paid for and have peace of mind.
What makes us different?
- Our conveyancing process is carried out by experienced lawyers, not paralegals
- We don’t cut corners
- We will beat competitors quotes by 10%
- Online tracking and automatic progress notifications
- We are available 7 days a week and after hours
Are there any other costs to be aware of?
When purchasing a new house you may be liable to pay stamp duty. Please see the links below for a stamp duty calculator or use our quote calculator to determine this automatically for you.
If you are selling your house, you may wish to consider your possible capital gain tax obligations. Please call our office to discuss this in confidence.
When & how do I pay?
- If you are buying: Upon receipt of the contract of sale, we will request that you deposit the full funds as agreed into our Trust Account. We ask this to cover the property search expenses we will incur on your behalf leading up to settlement.
- If you are selling: Pay nothing up front. Our professional fees and expenses will be deducted from the sale proceeds at settlement.
Payments can be made by cash, online direct deposit (EFT), or cheque. Alternatively, you can pay by credit card in person or over the phone or request a PayPal invoice to pay online.