More and more Australians are getting older as a percentage of our total population. Special care and empathy is required in servicing the legal needs of our older Australians and their families.
Legal assistance and advice is usually needed in the following areas:
- Advance Health Directives to appoint alternative decision makers if you become incapacitated.
- Comprehensive estate planning Testamentary or special family Trusts
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Life Insurance Policies
- Financial Abuse
- Probate and Letters of Administration
- Retirement, nursing home or other accommodation needs
- Will preparation
We have a particular interest in servicing the needs of older people and seniors across Queensland.
If you are wanting a simple will drawn up, please click on the “online will” button and fill in the prompts. It doesn’t matter where you are in Australia – it is free to complete the form and we will contact you with a no obligation quote to make it official.