Australian Student Visas
We can assist you in applying for a student visa to study in Australia. In addition, we are able to assist in areas including:
- Course enrolments
- English Language programmes
- Primary and High School studies
- Foundation studies
- Bridging courses
- Certificate and diploma courses
- University degree and Masters programmes
- Study tours
- Student settlement services (e.g. airport pickup, accommodation)
Did you know you can Study in Australia and become a permanent resident?
Australia is known throughout the world as having a first class education system with courses recognised internationally.
Students who complete a course of study in Australia may apply for Australian permanent residency under the Skilled Migration Program.
If you satisfy the following criteria, you may apply for a student visa online.
- be outside of Australia
- be aged 18 years of age or over; and
- be from an Assessment Level 1 country; and
- have an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCOE) for the principal course you wish to undertake, and for any preliminary course(s) (unless you are an AusAID, Defence sponsored or secondary school exchange student); and
- not apply more than 90 days prior to the commencement of your course(s); and
- only make an application for yourself, i.e. you must provide information about family unit members in this application but you cannot use this application to apply for a visa for any family unit members.
The appropriate form to use in these circumstances is: Form 157E – Electronic Application for a Student (Temporary) visa.
Apply for Australian Residency – Graduate Students
If you have recently completed a course of study in Australia and are seeking Australian permanent residency, you must apply for a visa within six months of the completion of your course.
We encourage you not to wait until you have graduated – if you have completed your course or are about to complete your course you may be eligible.