Migrating to Australia
Not everyone is eligible to migrate to Australia and changes to the Australian immigration law can affect the viability of your application at any time. If you are thinking of migrating, you should be aware of the factors that the Immigration Authorities in this country take into account when considering your application:
- You must be a person who is going to add value to Australia and not one who is going to be a burden to the country
- You should have some English speaking capability
- You must not be the carrier of any serious infectious disease
- You must be of good character
- You must not have a predisposition to cause or incite social unrest
Experience shows that if you use a professional to help you apply for a visa, you have a better chance of success. Australian immigration law is complex – the process and forms can be confusing. The law is also constantly changing. To be successful, you need up to date advice. Some mistakes cause delays and some mistakes cause failure.
ROCHE Legal can help you by:
- Guiding you through the immigration application process – and help you avoid errors and mistakes that could result in failure.
- Identifying any problems with your application at the start – this avoids wasting money and delay.
- Building the strongest case possible for success based on your own particular circumstances.
- Contacting government officials in any country to progress your application.
- Respecting your confidentiality and maintaining professional ethical standards.
- Providing a budget of government charges and professional fees required.
Our philosophy is simple:
We do our utmost to ensure that you are a successful migration applicant. Once in Australia, we keep in regular contact (at no cost or obligation to you) to check that you have settled in ok and to see if there is anything further that we can do for you your family.
We will then give you an honest opinion about your chances of successfully applying for a visa.