Permanent Residence Visas for Family
This popular Australian migration program allows family members of Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents or eligible New Zealand citizens to become permanent residents of Australia.
This includes any of the following relationships to an Australian Citizen:
- Partner/Spouse (Subclass 100/300/309/801/820)
- Parents (Subclass 143/103)
- Children (Subclass 101/102/445)
- Aged Relatives (Subclass 114)
- Other Remaining Relatives (Subclass 115)
- Orphans (Subclass 117)
- Carers (Subclass 116)
Contact ROCHE Legal today if you require assistance securing an Australian visa for a family member.