Partner Migration to Australia
To be eligible for partner migration to Australia, you must meet the following basic requirements:
Spouse (Partner Visa – Subclass 309/100 -or- 820/801)
- You must be in a married or a de facto relationship with an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible NZ citizen.
- You can apply from within or outside Australia.
- If you are living overseas and are engaged to be married to an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible NZ citizen and intend to marry that person before entering Australia, you can apply for a spouse visa but you must marry that person before a spouse visa can be granted.
- You must be able to prove that your relationship is genuine and continuing.
Fiance (Prospective Marriage Visa – Subclass 300)
- You must be living outside Australia.
- You must be engaged to be married to an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible NZ citizen, and wish to marry that person in Australia.
- You must be able to prove that you genuinely intend to marry your fiance and live together as spouses.
Contact ROCHE Legal today if you require assistance securing an Australian visa for your partner.