Rural Australia is close to our heart. Our Solicitor Director was raised on a small dairy farm as one of ten kids in country Queensland and has never lost his passion for the bush.
We know how tough it can be on the land. But we also know country people are tough.
Whether your legal dispute is one that affects you and your family solely, or your local community – we can help.
Issues we can assist with include but are not limited to:
- Compulsory acquisition and other land disputes
- Contamination – chemical or metal
- Defective chemicals & spraying problems
- Defective machinery
- Grain trading
- Negligent professional advice
- Share farming or other contracts
- Water disputes
- Wills and estates
Contact ROCHE Legal for an obligation free consultation.