More and more Australians are getting older as a percentage of our total population. Special care and empathy is required in servicing the legal needs of our older Australians and their families.
Legal assistance and advice is usually needed in the following areas:
- Powers of Attorney and Advance Health Directives to appoint alternative decision makers if you become incapacitated
- Comprehensive estate planning
- Wills, including testamentary or special family Trusts
- Will disputes and estate litigation
- Life Insurance Policies and superannuation
- Financial Abuse
- Probate and Letters of Administration
- Retirement, nursing home or other accommodation needs including review and advice about the following types of Agreements:
- Purchase of Retirement Village Units located in Queensland and governed by the Retirement Villages Act 1999 (Qld)
- Purchase of a Manufactured Home in a Manufactured Homes Park located in Queensland and governed by the Manufactured Homes (Residential Parks) Act 2003 (Qld)
- Agreement to enter an Aged Care Facility located in Queensland operating under the Aged Care Act 1997 (Cth)
We have a particular interest in servicing the needs of older people and seniors across Queensland.
If you are wanting a simple will drawn up, please click on the “online will” button and fill in the prompts. It doesn’t matter where you are in Australia – it is free to complete the form and we will contact you with a no obligation quote to make it official.